Infertility is a growing concern among couples when they start planning for a family. There are various causes behind infertility, some of which can be diagnosed. But it is quite distressing that in many cases the reason behind infertility stays unexplained. It is said that a new life starts from the moment a woman conceives pregnancy.
What is infertility in females?
Infertility is a state of the reproductive system that prevents the conception of Pregnancy. It is the inability of a couple to conceive, after a year of regular unprotected intercourse. It affects a myriad number of individuals today.
Infertility in females is the incapability of a woman to conceive pregnancy because of many factors like ovulation issues, endometriosis, fallopian tubal blockage, among many others.
Causes of Female Infertility
- Fallopian tube blockage
- Tubal infection
- Uterine Fibroids
Female Infertility Symptoms
One of the well known female infertility symptoms is her inability to conceive. Aside from this, the only symptom is an irregular menstrual cycle, which is either excessively long (more than 35 days) or too short (less than 21 days) or no menstrual cycle. These symptoms can be a sign of Female Infertility.
There are many reasons for a woman having difficulty conceiving. Some common female infertility causes are :
- Ovulation Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Tubal Blockage
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Lifestyle Factors
- Cervical Factor
How is female infertility diagnosed?
Some of the fertility tests to diagnose infertility in women include :
- Ovulation Tests
- HSG (Hysterosalpingography)
Female Infertility Treatment
Once a woman is diagnosed with infertility, she can easily be treated with any of the following techniques :
- IVF (In-Vitro FertilizationIn-Vitro Fertilization):Â It is a procedure where fertilization happens outside the body. In short, the IVF involves the treatment of eggs and sperm, embryo development & transfer and helps its implantation. With the advancement of technology, IVF success rates have expanded significantly.
- IVF with Donor Eggs:Â In situations where women are inefficient to produce on their own, the eggs are acquired from a donor, and then after the fertilization of sperm and ovum, the embryo is implanted inside the uterus.
- IUI:Â IUI stands for Intrauterine Insemination, which is a fertility treatment in which sperm is directly injected inside the uterus to lessen the travel time of sperm and help in fertilization. In certain female infertility cases, IUI with controlled ovarian stimulation can augment pregnancy chances.
- Laparoscopy:Â It is a surgery that diagnoses and treats infertility in females. Laparoscopy is likewise utilized to treat endometriosis and remove scar tissue in the pelvis.
In spite of several assisted reproductive technologies and treatments, the accomplishment of any female infertility treatment relies on a few factors like the reasons behind infertility, age, the kind of technology utilized while treating, and so forth.
Getting pregnant and delivering a healthy child requires the correct treatment. Although female infertility and IVF are inter-related, choosing the best IVF center might be a stage ahead toward this path.
Sunflower Hospital is known for its high-quality treatment to patients suffering from infertility problems. It is armed with state-of-infrastructure, advanced technology, and modern labs, which prompts fruitful infertility treatments in India and all over the world. By now, we have more than 10,000 proven cases of successfully treating patients with advanced infertility issues like endometriosis, fallopian tube blockage, serious male factor infertility issues, etc and has helped couples conceive a pregnancy.
You can contact Sunflower Womenâ€™s Hospital for your female infertility and IVF treatment and get the best advice from certified and experienced infertility specialists by calling 079â€“27410080 or +91 9687607355.