Infertility isn’t an illness, but it is a condition in which a woman is unable to get pregnant or conceive after a year or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
Almost all people at some time in their want to begin their family and plan a child, there are many who conceive a child within a year of unprotected sexual intercourse, but there are few who cannot conceive a child because of various reasons.
Infertility is a common issue nowadays and can affect both men and women equally. There are many reasons that make a couple infertile.
There are infertility treatments for both men and women. Depending on the various causes, there are many treatments given by the most successful IVF center in Gujarat, India.
There are various types of treatments that lead to ultimately conceiving a baby. The treatments are usually directed towards the cause of infertility. The infertility specialists in the best IVF hospital in IndiaÂ are known to diagnose and give individualized treatment.
Reasons that lead to infertility in women:
- Consumption of alcohol & cigarette smoking:Â Smoking greatly impactsâ€™ both Male and female fertility.
- PCOS:Â This disorder is a woman that results in abnormal, irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all.
- Fallopian tube blockage:Â Fallopian tube blockage is also a common cause of infertility.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency:Â Premature ovarian failure which affects about 1 % of women. Women hit menopause before age of 40 years and donâ€™t have any eggs remaining in the ovary.
- Endometriosis:Â A condition in women where the cells of the endometrium develop outside the uterus in various regions of the human body.
To treat all these conditions, there are various techniques. The IVF treatment center evaluates the causes and providesÂ theÂ suitable treatment. The causes can’t be treated unless identified first.
There are various sets of medications given to women with different problems. The problems are identified by a series of tests that incorporate the blood test, ultrasound, hysterosalpingography, and laparoscopy. Without conducting any of these tests, it isn’t possible for the IVF specialists to distinguish the reason and start the treatment. Once the reason is clear, treatments directed towards the same. For medical treatments to be successful, there are certain precautions that one needs to follow. Here they are:
- Always consult the best infertility hospital in Ahmedabad:Â Infertility treatmentÂ is a very critical procedure, evaluation and management by the best infertility specialist will only give great and desired results.
- Exercise:Â When you take exercise, the blood of your bodyâ€™s insulin resistance decreases. So get moving and improve your chances of getting pregnant. Infertility specialists often advise exercising to women suffering from PCOS or ovulation problems.
- An appropriate diet:Â A proper diet plan helps to boost the success rate of IVF and furthermore improves the chances of a healthy pregnancy.
Sometimes the best option for the treatment of Infertility is through IVF treatment. Both IVF and Test Tube Baby Treatment mean the same thing. IVF is the most successful treatment for infertility. In this treatment, eggs of the female partner are fertilized with her husbandâ€™s sperm in the IVF lab by an embryologist. The embryo thus formed is then transferred back to the uterus.
The success rate varies from center to center, hence while making your choice for an IVF center one should be careful and chose the best IVF center of India.
Having trouble conceiving?Â If you’re having difficulty getting pregnant, visit Sunflower Women’s Hospital, as we provide the best in class treatment to infertile couples at affordable IVF cost. Once youâ€™re here, you donâ€™t have to go anywhere else. Start Your Journey Today. Call us on 079-27410080 or +91 9687607355Â to book an appointment.